KERONE is engaged in offering electricity driven infrared Tunnel Clam Shell Ovens
. These shell ovens are used for applying powder coating on tubing, cable and wire as part of their preheating process; for drying, curing and shrinking of water based inks, solvents and liquid coating materials; for curing of applied paint on sheet metal made coils; as part of post heat pultrusions or extrusions technique and to preheat composite lumber before execution of embossing process. The design of these shell ovens include hinged enclosure or easy to dismantle side panels for the convenience of maintenance and threading as well.
These ovens are accessible with customized control panel that consists of sensors and solid state relay that enable these ovens to function independently. These ovens can be used as suitable boost system along with convection type or hot air type oven, post heat medium, as separate preheat solutions and as curing or drying ovens. Available in ready to assemble design, these Tunnel Clam Shell Ovens have gone through detail testing procedure to guarantee about their smooth starting before their final delivery.
As the reliable source of heat for these ovens, KERONE is also offering wide spectrum of infrared heaters. These electrical heating systems guarantee about their high performance level, user friendly operation and advanced components. The offered range of infraround heater is also designed as per the specifications and application needs of clam shell ovens. These superior grade IR heaters are energy efficient and are Eco friendly. The cutting edge safety features of these heaters helps to avoid electrical hazards and complications associated with discharge of polluted substances.
- The advanced design of these ovens quickens their installation process and no additional accessories or wire is required for their fitting.
- The design of these ovens resembles to the design of web dryers in terms of their spool to spool pattern.
- These ovens can be obtained in tailor made specifications.
- Customers can obtain supporting attachment, roller or stand for these ovens as per their preferred configurations.
- Max Temperature : Digitalm, Analog
- Capacity : 0-100Kg upto >3000Kg