With having above forty years of domain knowledge, KERONE has grown expertise in manufacturing and designing of Reflow Ovens
. These ovens are utilized as essential parts of reflow soldering technique. This procedure involves temporary attachment of surface mounted electrical parts to PCB (printed circuit board) via applying solder paste. BGA and LED based electrical parts are soldered by using this technique. Featured with AC 220V/380V voltage level and 175 kg weight, these soldering ovens can be obtained in 50x90x65cm size. These ovens have 2 minutes to 8 minutes of duty cycle that ensures optimum heating within minimum duration. These have been developed by using top grade basic materials and spare accessories. The offered Reflow Ovens guarantee about their trouble free starting, energy efficient operation and low operating charge.Features and Advantages :
- Minimal power consumption level
- Light in weight, these ovens can be carried easily.
- The cover of these ovens possesses excellent insulation properties.
- Convenient to set up and maintain
- Type:Reflow Solder
- Usage:uninterrupted soldering the LED and BGA components
- Voltage:AC 220V/380V
- Rated Duty Cycle:2 - 8 Min
- Rated Capacity:4500w