IR Curing Unit
KERONE is well known for exporting and manufacturing of (Infrared) IR Curing Unit around the world. The offered curing unit is accessible in tailor made configurations to suit precise application needs. This type of curing system is equipped with top class digitally controlled infrared radiators.
The offered range of curing unit has been developed as per global norms and guidelines. The operating speed of this unit is in sync with the working speed of conveyor to ensure safety of operator and materials as well. The polymerized tetrafluoroethylene coated PTFE belt of this curing unit helps to prevent static electricity build up. The offered curing unit is acknowledged for its minimal noise generation level. The fast mechanism of this unit ensures smooth and fast managing of cured machine parts. In printing industry this curing unit is used for effective drying of printing ink at minimal time without affecting printing quality.
Features of infrared curing unit:
- The working speed of IR Curing Unit is in compliance with the speed of conveyor for safety reason.
- The conveyor belt has long working life.
- Variable frequency drive equipped AC motor has been incorporated into the design of conveyor to enhance its speed.
- Gear box of global standard
- The curing unit consists of reflectors having parabolic reflecting direction for homogeneous distribution of heat.
- PTFE belt with static current build up prevention function
- The PF|TFE belt has polymerized tetrafluoroethylene coating
- The belt is designed with rollers having rubber as lining material.
- Equipped with stand that can be positioned in different directions
- The position stand is featured with lockable casters for trouble free relocation of curing unit.