High tech Industrial heating oven is available here designed from custom as well as standard thermal processing system. It is provided in a range of configurations and dimensions to match up with the exact demands of the clients. This high quality oven is designed to work at high temperatures of 400oC. With huge capacity, vast working chambers as well as uniform heating process, it provides the best performance. In addition, it also ensures extreme distribution of heat.
Types of Industrial Ovens:
- Batch Industrial Oven : It is used where the load size varies considerably and need high flexibility in terms of temperature and time.
- Continuous Industrial Oven : It is employed at the places where large quantities of same products are required. It provides continuous processing in high-volume applications and sectors like automotive parts, food processing, etc.
Features of Industrial Oven:
- Completely closed-process machines, hence ideal for inert-atmosphere as well as clean-room processes
- Can easily accommodates large shaped parts
- Less capital investment and no maintenance
- Uniform and consistent heating
Applications of the Industrial Oven:
- Shrink Fitting
- Laboratory Testing
- Heat Treating
- Clean Process Production
- Bonding Finish
- Type : Cabinet Ovens
- Air-Flow Direction : Vertical Down Airflow
- Max Temperature(°C) : 15 to 18 gsm
- Temperature control :100 to 600