Hot water Heating system
Hot Water System is designed to offer precise, dependable and cost effective temperature management for process load. This Hot Water System is provided to be used with plant steam or electrical energy as the heat source. These units are available in single as well as dual zone configurations.
Why Hot Water System Required?
The temperature in the jacket can be managed much more precisely with hot water than the steam. This higher degree of control is ideal to provide protection to the product against damage or loss due to overheating. Hot water is ideal to distribute the heat more evenly than the steam that reduces hot spots that causes the product to bake onto the walls and ruin the entire batch. In addition, it also ensures to provide better quality of the end-product that makes it ideal to be used in the processes, where exact product temperature control is needed.
In significant processes, glass-lined reactors are damaged by steam shocks, hence hot water is used to allow smooth transitions with no thermal shock.
Types Of Hot Water System:
- Direct steam heating
- Electrical heating
- Indirect steam heating
Features of Hot Water System:
- Compact, portable and end-to-end package solution
- Optimum design for the chief component of the system – Heat Exchangers
- Designed as per the order to meet all the process requirements
- Factory assembled skid to ensure ease of installation
- Supreme heating control for dependable and desired temperatures
- Hassle free condensate elimination and revival with no energy losses
- Standard units having PID controllers
- Special control packages are also available with PLC systems
Advantages of Hot Water System:
- All units are strictly tested prior to shipment
- Each system is designed to enhance the productivity of the processes
- Ensures precise temperatures for hot water necessary for the most heat sensitive procedures
- Instantly available whenever user needs it for variable process loads and imperative demands
- High quality and reliability ensuring valuable investment
- Reliable temperature control for ensuring consistency in production
- Ensures to reduce scrap
- Speedy start-up
- Single point connections
- Swift, safe & easy installation.
- Modern heat exchangers having very high heat transfer rates and competence
General Specifications of Hot Water System:
Kerone manufactures specialized equipment for different non-standard applications and processes carried out at plastics, rubber, chemicals, petroleum, paper, power, and other sectors.
- Max. Cooling Water pressure-2 to 3 Kg/cm².
- Max. Operating temperature – 90°C
- Max. Steam Pressure - 2 to 3 Kg/cm².
- Sizing can vary per application
- System Design Pressure – 4 to 5 Kg/cm².