Gas Fired Conveyer Oven
Gas Fired Conveyer Oven is as same as electrical belt conveyor oven in structure and design. But in Gas Fired Conveyer Oven, Oil/Gas fired heat exchangers are used as heating media. High-end and durable heating media are sued in the burner that is linked attached to the heat exchanger. This oven is widely employed in the automotive and other industries as the circulation of air is carried out with the aid of dynamically balanced blowers that ensure to attain uniform temperature in the inner chamber.
Features of Gas Fired Conveyer Oven:
- Total fuel consumption depends on the size and dimension of the working chamber as well as temperature.
- Saves operational and running cost
- Complete automatic imported burners
- Available with automatic-electronic temperature control and diesel or LPG fired heating media
- It is similar to Electrical belt Conveyor Oven but it has Oil/Gas fired heat exchanger as heating media instead of electrical heating elements.
- The total fuel consumption varies depending upon the size of working chamber & the working temperature.
- Saves running cost as compared to electrical conveyor oven.
- The air circulation is done with the help of dynamically balanced blowers to achieve uniform temperature throughout the inner chamber.
- Fully automatic imported burners are fitted on the heat exchanger for burning of Oil/ LPG.
- Temperature control: Automatic-Electronic
- Heating Media: Diesel or LPG fired.
- Easy to operate requires minimum training.