Cyclone Separators are the units designed to aid separating the gas and liquids or solids from the air without using any kind of filtering unit. We have been offering a vast range of separators in different models, types as well as capacities. They use the process of gravity to remove particulates from the streams. They are widely used in pollution control applications, removing larger particulate matter, etc. With durable and moisture proof designs, they can easily withstand harsh operating conditions.
Working of Cyclone Separators :
- They work on the principle of centrifugal force to carry out the task smoothly. They follow the given below operating steps:
- A solid gas suspension usually air is introduced at a very high speed to make the rotary movement takes place precisely within the vessel.
- The removal of fluid is done from the middle outlet present at the top.
- The rotary flow is carried out within the cyclone separator that may lead the particles to work and act by centrifugal force.
- The solids are easily thrown out to the walls so that they fall to the conical base for getting discharged through solids outlet.
Features of Cyclone Separators :
- No pressure drop
- Low capital and operating cost
- Can work and operate at high temperatures
- Can easily handle dry materials as well as liquid mists.